Nabr Network’s Smart Calendar is not like traditional calendars you’ll find on other HOA websites. Our Smart Calendar gets the word out to your residents in the communities you manage so that they can attend important HOA events. Here are a few ways our Smart Calendar empowers you to work smarter.
- Automatic reminders of events. When you create a calendar event, you have the option of sending out automated reminders of the event as posts in the Community Feed. This brings the calendar to the residents in the form of email, text and mobile app notifications. No more hunting down the calendar on an HOA website– the information is delivered directly to residents in the way they wish to receive it. This saves you time from answering phone calls and emails asking about HOA events.
- Recurring events. Nabr Network’s Smart Calendar allows you to set up recurring calendar events. This is great for setting up HOA meeting notices! You simply set up the event one time and set it to recur however often is needed. Unlike traditional calendars that would require you to input the event several times, our Smart Calendar automatically publishes the future events to the calendar and can send out automated reminders.
- Helps you market and promote community events. Today’s master-planned communities always have events going on. Promote your events using Nabr Network’s Smart Calendar. Create your own flyers and attach them to the calendar event post to gain attention for your event. The Smart Calendar helps you raise awareness – and participation in – your community events.
- RSVP functionality. You can request RSVPs for any calendar event that you create. You’ll be able to set a limit on the number of the RSVPs and an RSVP deadline. The Smart Calendar will provide you with a running headcount and will also allow you to print a list of residents who have responded to the event. This saves you time from having to set up an event in a third-party event management system to collect RSVPs.
- Built-in maps feature. When you create an event, you have the option to enter in an address for event’s location. The Smart Calendar will automatically link to a map of this location so that residents can easily find it. Traditional calendars can’t do that!
The Nabr Network Smart Calendar will save you time while boosting resident participation in HOA events. Now that’s smart!