“If you build it, they will come,” is not quite applicable to software.
You’re one step ahead of the game by offering Nabr Network platform for the HOA communities you manage. Now the question is, how do you get the word out and boost residents’ participation?
Here are a few tried and true techniques to raise awareness of—and participation in—your new Nabr Network platform:
- Post signage near the entrances of the community, at stop signs and in common areas. The signage can give the web URL or a mobile text to download number. Contact us for a custom design.
- Mail or hand deliver flyers with the web URL and mobile text to download number. We provide this material.
- Include the web URL or mobile text to download number on other association correspondence like invoices or meeting notices.
- Promote the website and app at association events both as a presentation and as printed signs. Encourage registration on the spot.
- Run a giveaway with the requirement that members must be active members of the HOA site to win.
- Post helpful content to the network that residents won’t get anywhere else.
Active users will be better informed regarding association business, HOA rules and HOA resources. This saves community managers a significant amount of time! Start promoting Nabr Network’s web platform and mobile app in the communities you manage; you’ll be amazed with the results.