- Easy way to create customized forms for residents use.
- Existing templates can be used to help create the forms.
- Automated notifications to manager and administrators when forms are completed.
- System includes results download and statistics graphics.
- Developed for web and mobile.
- Accessible from the Manager Dashboard.
Create custom dynamic online forms and publish them for residents.
Community associations frequently have forms that need to be filled by their residents. Nabr Network not only provides a centralized location to access online forms for residents but we also help associations to create the custom HOA forms.
Nabr Network’s dynamic forms are specifically designed and developed for managers and HOA administrators to create custom forms and publish them for residents. Common types of forms include HOA surveys, waivers, and resident contact and feedback forms.
Creating a dynamic HOA form doesn’t require the manager to know computer programing skills; the set-up process is user-intuitive and easy. New forms can be created quickly by using existing template forms provided by Nabr Network.
All forms are published through our system in a secure folder for resident access only. Managers and HOA administrators are automatically notified upon a resident submitting a form.
The Nabr Network Support team stands by and is ready help with the dynamic forms set up.